Sunday 24 September 2006

Slices of heaven: Christina's Brownie and Bars

Christina writes:
Well, I just had to make two slices! One is an old favourite, the other a new recipe I saw in Cook's Illustrated that I just had to try! The old favourite is a Chocolate Cheesecake brownie that is very easy and very delicious. The second, Key Lime Bars, turned out to be a lush combination of limes, cream cheese and a crunchy biscuit base. So why did I need to make two different slices? Well does anyone need a reason to bake? My excuse is that I wanted some feedback from my fellow Cookteasers as to which slice I should enter in the Royal Show. It was unanimous, Key Lime Bars was the favourite! Let's see what the Judges say this weekend.

Key Lime Bars - for the recipe, click here
Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies - for the recipe, click here

No comments: